This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Teacher Yap ® YelaoShr ® Creative Learning Centre is established by a team of all-female, professionally trained, experienced teachers who are devoted to education. It is a language enrichment and educare centre (not a tuition centre) most trusted by parents with a network of 60 branches nationwide.
Yes! YelaoShr® can make your dream come true! This is your golden opportunity to join YelaoShr® and be part of our team of educators. We are now looking for enthusiastic individuals to fill in the vacancies below:
Career Opportunity in Education!
Malay applicants are most welcome!
Full-time Manager Trainee
Please fill up the application form below. Shorlisted candidate will be informed soonest possible!
Using one-to-one guidance, we help students learn according to their individual pace. Today, we have trained some 200 teachers and helped more than 25,000 children in their learning.
If you are one of the below:
You aspire to be a teacher but have no experience and related qualification
You work hard but are not rewarded or promoted
You are frustrated with office politics
You are keen to build a career in teaching but do not know how to start
Why Join YelaoShr®?
At YelaoShr®, you enjoy an annual remuneration between RM24,000 and RM90,000, attractive reward, bonus and incentive as well as EPF and SOCSO. Plus, you will also receive:
- Comprehensive training, performance assessment and recognition from HQ
- Professional training in education, including personal and career development planning
- Teaching certificate and permit
- Proven creative learning system (we are not a tuition centre)
- No lesson preparation and planning required
- Free accommodation (for female only) with safe and secure hostel and working environment
- 18 public holidays, 14 days of paid leave, medical leave and medical claim
- Outdoor trips with paid accommodation, transport and motivation talks
- Team building camp, annual dinner and educational workshop
- On-the-job training for teachers in KL & Selangor, North & South Peninsular, and East Malaysia
- Many other benefits await you!
- Have at least 1 year of full-time education experience
- Focus on teamwork, training and leading the team
- Confident, positive, cordial and understanding integrity
- Good communication skills, planning and execution skills
- Passionate in education, easygoing. Being able to get along with the team.
- Establishing a teacher-teacher cooperation to create a win-win situation, so that teachers, parents and students can get the most personal growth. Proficiency in Malay / English language
- Keep an eye on each child’s learning dynamics to ensure they are fully absorbing new knowledge
- Familiar with the basic information of children in order to effectively update status with parents
- Fully grasp the business situation of the center and solve related problems in a timely manner
- Provide parents high-quality customer service, such as professional course explanations, questions and answers
- To promote the development of the center’s business, to lead the team towards diversity and mass education
- Provide training and guidance, manage and communicate with team and personnel
Venue of Interview (Special Arrangement for Outstation Candidates)
Sribhagawan Education Group Sdn Bhd
70-1, Jalan Tasik Utama 7, Lakefields Sungai Besi, 57000 Kuala Lumpur.