This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Teacher Yap ® YelaoShr ® Creative Learning Centre is established by a team of all-female, professionally trained, experienced teachers who are devoted to education. It is a language enrichment and educare centre (not a tuition centre) most trusted by parents with a network of 60 branches nationwide.
Yes! YelaoShr® can make your dream come true! This is your golden opportunity to join YelaoShr® and be part of our team of educators. We are now looking for enthusiastic individuals to fill in the vacancies below:
Career Opportunity in Education!
Malay applicants are most welcome!
Full-time Teacher / Asstant Teacher
Please fill up the application form below. Shorlisted candidate will be informed soonest possible!
Using one-to-one guidance, we help students learn according to their individual pace. Today, we have trained some 200 teachers and helped more than 25,000 children in their learning.
If you are one of the below:
You aspire to be a teacher but have no experience and related qualification
You work hard but are not rewarded or promoted
You are frustrated with office politics
You are keen to build a career in teaching but do not know how to start
YelaoShr® can make your dream come true!
No related qualification? No teaching experience? No problem!
YelaoShr® is not concerned about this. As long as you possess the right attitude and ability, believe in creative learning, you are the right candidate for us!
Why Join YelaoShr®?
At YelaoShr®, you enjoy an annual remuneration between RM24,000 and RM90,000, attractive reward, bonus and incentive as well as EPF and SOCSO. Plus, you will also receive:
- Comprehensive training, performance assessment and recognition from HQ
- Professional training in education, including personal and career development planning
- Teaching certificate and permit
- Proven creative learning system (we are not a tuition centre)
- No lesson preparation and planning required
- Free accommodation (for female only) with safe and secure hostel and working environment
- 18 public holidays, 14 days of paid leave, medical leave and medical claim
- Outdoor trips with paid accommodation, transport and motivation talks
- Team building camp, annual dinner and educational workshop
- On-the-job training for teachers in KL & Selangor, North & South Peninsular, and East Malaysia
- Many other benefits await you!
- Proficiency in Malay / English language
- Interested in teaching and nurturing young children
- Able to interact and bond with children
- Patient, meticulous, friendly, gentle, proactive and creative
- Responsible, possesses communication skills and able to get work done
With or without experience (training will be provided)
- Malay/English Word Recognition/Abacus Arithmetic/Whole Brain Development with one-to-one coaching for children aged 3-12 years old (training provided)
- Improves children’s learning ability and motivates them to make improvement
Top performers will be promoted to teacher trainer/leader in 18-24 months
Venue of Interview (Special Arrangement for Outstation Candidates)
Sribhagawan Education Group Sdn Bhd
9-1, Jalan 13/149L, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur.
(Landmark: Same row with Ipoh Chicken Rice Restaurant)